We provide the comforts of a home environment where your dog will always be treated like part of the family. Dogs enjoy several daily group walks in a large, secure yard. There are plenty of toys and games available to keep your dog active and entertained. Days are structured and each dog is given their own space for mealtime, relaxation and overnights.
$60/day for dogs who use our other services regularly
$30/day for additional dogs from the same family
Pick up and Drop off hours: (by appointment)
-Monday- Friday 7:30am-9:00am, 4:00pm-6pm
-Sunday 8-10am, 5-6pm
What to bring:
- Food and feeding instructions (in a sealed bag or container)
- Up to date emergency contact and veterinary information
- Special instructions regarding health, medications or behaviour concerns
- Toys, bed, and blankets are optional (we provide clean beds/mats as needed)
What not to bring:
- Raw food, treats or bones
- Rawhide treats
- Toys with squeakers
- Over-sized beds or blankets
We do not board dogs who display the following:
- Separation Anxiety
- Destructive Behaviours (ie excessive chewing, scratching)
- House Soiling
Boarding is currently only available to those dogs who are regular clients or by referral.
Cancellations may be made up to 24 hours prior to a scheduled booking. Cancellations with less than 24 hours or no-shows will be charged one full day of boarding.